First question, are you using a full project or a quick project?
I´m using a full project
Using graders in a Full project is a bit different. See the information below I copied from Ariba Connect. Grading is limited to after the event has closed. And lastly, the optimization feature to Maximize Scoring only takes the item grades into consideration, none of the content grades.
To create a review for the team grading task in full project, follow these steps:
- Go to Manage > Template > Create a new version of the template.
- On the Documents tab, create an event or click the previous event and, then, create the Review for Team Grading task.
- Add a reviewer for the task (this can be a single person or a group from the Team tab) and click OK to create the task.
- On the Overview tab, click Actions > Publish to make the new version of the template available.
When creating a new full sourcing project from this template, the request for information (RFI) event will already have a Review for Team Grading task associated with it, making the Enable blind grading rule appear to enable it.
- Create a full project using that template.
- Go to the event under project > Edit.
- Go to Rules page > Bidding rules > set the Enable blind grading rule to yes.
- Go to Content page > Provide the Scoring.
- Go to Summary page.
- On the Overview section, click Actions > Edit.
- Actions > Edit Grader's Weight.
- Update/publish the event accordingly.
Once the event goes into the pending selection state, submit the Review for Team Grading task. After task submission, the reviewer gets the notification to review this event. They must log in to the system from the email link. It takes the grader directly to the Grading task page. After clicking the event name > Grade, the grader can grade the event by either of the options.
First of all, thank you very much David for your knowledge. However Istill have doubts about your answers. I may wrote the questions in a wrong way.
- In the first point, I would like to have a group of grader reviewers with the funtion of"team grader" but I couldn´t find a group with a funtion called like this. My goal will be créate a group of grade reviewers with the funtion of "team grader" and depend on the Project one guy from this group will be the reviewer or another.Basically it will depend on commodities or whatever I choose.Would be posible in any way?
- I understand grading is only after due date.Instead I would like to have a task with grade reviewers before this date because I would like to grade my suppliers answers and if I don´t like them be able to communicate the suppliers my preferences so they can change they answers before the due date. Would be posible in any way?
- To sum up, I understand the scoring issue. You are not able to award a RFP to a supplier only for having the best scoring if he hasn´t the best Price.
Thank you again.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
You are welcome.
What you do is create a group in your template, call it Grader. Use the team rules file to add the user you want to that group based upon your header values. Setup the event in the template with a review for grading task and the "Grader" group as the reviewer for the task.
As for the grading and providing feedback, you would have to grade after close, provide feedback, then re-open the event or create a follow-on project.
Support or if you have Best Practice Center hours can assist you in the above tasks...
Thanks for everything David!!
Your answer is very useful.